Member Rights & Privileges
KSC Membership Rights/Privileges :
Those rights/privileges indicated below with * are available only to Family, Couple & Adult Single memberships.
• Use of the Club – and all conveniences such as: lunch area, assigned cubbies, microwave, tuning room, and bathrooms. Members are encouraged to join the Social and Program aspects of the club and are able to avoid base lodge crowds
• Use of tuning area, as available
• Opportunity to rent a locker (see Priority Below)
• *Voting rights at General Membership meetings
• *Guest privileges Members are required to register their guests each day. All guests are $5.00 each per day, payable each day to the office . Guests will be charged additonal fees for social events.
• Opportunity to attend socials
• Inclusion on mailing list and receive electronic communications
• Opportunity to participate in skiing programs: Development Programs, Skillfuls, and Masters
• *Opportunity to participate as a member of a Standing Committee
• *Opportunity to be a chairperson of a Standing Committee-member of Board of Directors
• *Opportunity to be an officer
Interested in joining the Killington Ski Club? Please e-mail the Office and complete the new member application found under Members on the website. We will contact you to provide more information and answer any questions. Thank You.