KSC NEWSVIEW ALL
12/15/2018 Skillful/Masters 2018-2019 Calendar
World Cup Q&A
Killington is Open for skiing & riding!
Ski Club will be CLOSED for daily use Nov 18-27. Please plan accordingly if you will need your equipment during this time.
1. Will I be able to get gear from the club when it is being used by event organizers from
November 23-26, 2016? You may keep gear at the club once we have opened for the season but
the club will not be accessible to members over this period, so any equipment and personal
belongings will not be accessible as of the 23 rd .
2. Will the club be hosting any events during the World Cup weekend? The club will run the
Warren Miller movie as it has done in years past. The club is also co-hosting the Turkey Trot on
Thanksgiving morning at 9:30. We are asking members to volunteer and/or attend both events.
Please contact Chris Clark if you are able to volunteer for the Warren Miller movie or the Turkey
3. Will I be able to volunteer for Killington during the WC? Due to the overwhelming response,
applications are no longer being accepted.
4. How will I access Ramshead during the weekend? You must be an active 2016-2017 KSC Member.
Ramshead lodge bottom floor will remain the Killington Daycare Center.
The middle floor will be used as volunteer check-in, and volunteer secured storage space.
The top floor cafeteria would be used for feeding breakfast and lunch to volunteers.
KSC will have use of a portion of the second floor area; the space will be monitored by an event volunteer
cross-referencing name on a KSC member list. We would have access to the top floor cafeteria to
buy food (limited menu). KSC would have access to a secured room (currently Ministars lunch
room) for bag storage.
5. Will gear stored at the club be secure during the event? There will be security present at the
Club for the event but no member belongings should be left out of the lockers