|Rules & Policies|
1. All participants should be members of USSA and must be members of the Killington Ski Club. All participants and parents must read the Code of Conduct forms.
2. Helmets are mandatory for all athletes for training sessions, as well as, all of the events in which we participate. No athlete will be allowed on the hill without a helmet. No exceptions. We mandate the use of helmets for all program participants regardless of age ability and accomplishments.
3. In order to run a safe and productive program The KSC/KMS Competition Programs will use the 1, 2, 3 Strike Discipline Policy. This discipline policy maintains that each participant will have three chances to correct any disciplinary problems that arise:
4. Causes for disciplinary action may include, but are not limited to:
5. Athletes must be on time and prepared for training and competitions.
6. The use of cell phones and headphones is prohibited during training and competition.
7. Athletes must come prepared to dress for weather on the hill and for scheduled activities such as dry land training.
8. Athletes must have equipment that is appropriate for them and it should be professionally inspected.
9. Athletes must bring their Season's Pass daily.
10. Athletes must abide by the rules and policies set forth by Killington Resort and all mountains that we visit.