MASTERS RACE TRAINING 2012-2013
This program provides race training for you if:
• You are a masters-level racer who wants to get ready for the season's races
• You are an advanced skier who wants to focus on race techniques and tactics
• You are an aspiring racer/advanced skier who wants to broaden your general skiing skills
• You want to take the Killington experience to the next level
Masters Race Training is an instructional program geared strongly towards ski racing with gate training. This program should not be confused with general ski refinement programs such as the Skifuls program.
• Meet other racers and have fun
• Improve your race techniques
• Ski better, more efficiently, safely under all conditions
• Improve your race handicap - WIN
• Achieve your personal race goals
• 11 coaching sessions, each 2-3 hours (slalom or giant slalom)
• Held Saturdays and Sundays, December through February
• Gate training including use of brushes and "stubbies" for technique refinement
• Analysis of race dynamics and tactics specific for slalom and giant slalom
10+ years coaching and racing with over 10 individual national Masters championships, silver and bronze medals.
Many years of experience coaching junior through adult racers, and a long time Masters racer as well.
Experienced and successful Masters racers and coaches provide added insights and skills.
• Killington Ski Club (KSC) member
• Paid Program Fee - $250
• Completed Masters Enrollment Form (Bring to first session)
• Helmet or proper head protection is required for all runs in the gates
• A HUGE SMILE at the end of each session!!!
Additional Information & Links
• For more information about this program contact Nadine Price or Gil Lee
• Click HERE for the tentative schedule. Each session will be confirmed by e-mail to registered participants.
• USSA New England Masters
• American Ski Racing Alliance (ASRA)